Friday, April 4, 2008

Behind every big crime there's a rich white man waiting for his cut

I’ve been saying for sometime that we’re facing a greater crisis than so-called manmade climate change. Folks, read this article, take it all in, then tell your sources that this is why prices are seemingly always in an upward spiral.

Judge for yourself, and draw your own conclusion I say. Seems to me that if there is no carbon left to burn, then why the hell are we trying to sequester and place a foolish cap/trade racket on our economy?

The answer is quite simple: follow the money. And when I say follow, I mean watch it all go right into Al Gore’s pocket.

Behind every big crime there's a rich white man waiting for his cut.
James Carter Rush Hour 2

Now read this article about Matt Simmons and Peak Oil.
Yikes...

No comments: